What we do
We Replace Windscreens! Just Call Us- We Come to You.
Windscreen for Cars was launched in 1999. Tom is a sole operator and has been in the industry 28 years. He is an mature, knowledgeable, old school fitter, knows and loves cars (see his Ford GT restoration) and can get what you want – even custom made windscreens.
We are based in Mansfield and will travel – all of Brisbane, especially the South East suburbs of Redlands, Underwood, Sunnybank, Mt Gravatt, Cooparoo and also the Gold Coast.
While most of our work is on late model cars, we specialise in hard to find windscreens old cars-veterans, vintage, classic, muscle, custom restorations, hot rods, imports and now we do trucks as well.
- We quote online and we come to you – your job will take about 1 hour
- We do insurance claims
- We source, supply and fit windscreens for cars and trucks or do labour only jobs
- We recycle car glass
- We solve your glass problem
Our Response time is normally within 24 hours and we are
On Time – On Site – On Budget
Terms and Conditions
- No responsibility will be taken for poor quality paintwork in the use of masking tape to hold moldings in place.
- As the vehicle manufacturer designs auto-glass moldings to be replaced on most occasions, no responsibility will be taken if damage occurs. Original moldings should be acquired if necessary. (All care taken).
- No warranty will be given if the windscreen aperture has surface, scaly or major rust present.
Vehicles fitted with single airbag must not be moved for a minimum of 1 (one) hours.
Vehicles fitted with dual (2) airbags must not be moved for a minimum of (4) four hours.
All work performed on site – no workshop.